- For the purposes of this section, Personal Information will be understood in accordance with the definition provided in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“the Act”) and in accordance with the definition of Personal Data in Article 4(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (EU) 2016/679. We also subscribe to the principles for electronically collecting personal information outlined in the Act, and the further legislation referred to therein. We endeavour to ensure the quality, accuracy and confidentiality of Personal Information in our possession.
- In utilising our website, using our services or otherwise if your information is submitted to us through a lead generation services, users may be asked to provide the following information (Personal Information):
- First Name
- Physical Address
- Phone Number
- Company/CC/Business Name
- We will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information (such as information about racial or ethnic origins or political or religious beliefs, where relevant) except with your specific consent or in the circumstances permitted by law.
- The provision and performance of our services to you
- Responding to any queries or requests you may have
- Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the internet, we have in place up-to-date, reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we process online.
- While we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you provide us, we will continue to maintain and improve these security measures over time in line with legal and technological developments.
- We store your Personal Information directly, or alternatively, store your Personal Information on, and transfer your Personal Information to, a central database. If the location of the central database is located in a country that does not have substantially similar laws which provide for the protection of Personal Information, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected in that jurisdiction by means of ensuring that standard data protection clauses are enforced as envisaged by the GDPR.
- The Personal Information we collect from users shall only be accessed by our employees, representatives and consultants on a need-to-know basis, and subject to reasonable confidentiality obligations binding such persons.
- We shall have the right, but shall not be obliged, to monitor or examine any information and materials including any website link that you publish or submit to us for publishing on the Site. You shall be solely responsible for the contents of all material published by yourself.
- We will not sell, share, or rent your Personal Information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of our services and/or the marketing thereof.
2. YOUR RIGHTS
- A user has the right:
- of access to their Personal Information stored and processed by us. This may be done by emailing us at the address referred to in clause 5.3 below;
- to rectification of Personal Information that we hold on a user’s behalf, in instances where such Personal Information is incorrect or incomplete;
- of erasure of Personal Information (“right to be forgotten”) if such information is no longer needed for the original processing purpose, alternatively if a user withdraws their consent and there is no other reason or justification to retain such Personal Information, further alternatively, if a user has objected to such Personal Information being processed and there is no justified reason for the processing of such Personal Information;
- to restrict/suspend processing of Personal Information to only that which is strictly necessary for us to perform our services to you;
- to withdraw their consent at any time, if processing of Personal Information is based on consent;
- to object to processing of Personal Information, if such processing is based on legitimate interests; and
- to object to the processing of Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside Party.
4. LOG FILES
- When you visit the website, even if you do not create an account, we may collect information, such as your IP address, the name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your browser, the website from which you visit us, the pages on our website that you visit and in what sequence, the date and length of your visit, and other information concerning your computer’s operating system, language settings, and broad demographic information. This information is aggregated and anonymous data and does not identify you specifically. However, you acknowledge that this data may be able to be used to identify you if it is aggregated with other Personal Information that you supply to us. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within the company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above, without your explicit permission.
6. LODGING OF COMPLAINTS